Thursday, March 29, 2007

I BIT OFF MORE THAN I COULD CHEW

To you, perceptive reader, I bequeath my misery.
What is it that deflates a man’s enthusiasm for a…. shall we say… project?? Is it just something every person has to contend with at some time or the other?? Or is it something exclusive to certain individuals??
Take my case for example. My HOD here gave our class something called a CFA, or a Choose, Focus, Analyze exercise. I had the whole wide world to pick an appropriate topic and get myself a half-decent grade in the course.
Instead of basing my decision on the feasibility of doing a good job on the topic I chose, I instead went for what I the thought was ‘The high road’. That, namely, is going for a topic whose matrix of data I could merely perceive vaguely, and was yet fascinated by it. Little did I know that the matrix had dimensions which I didn’t see. Not only that, the interconnections are so intricate, and yet so crucial, that the dimensions of the mistake I made is so gigantic, that I cannot still see completely what’s coming towards me at speeds unimaginable…..
What am I going to do?? I do not want to give up, but it is going to be very difficult. Again, I have no clue as to why I am writing this. Perhaps it is simply the desire to see my problems in print.
To you, perceptive reader, I bequeath my misery.

2 comments:

brat said...

you use some big words... the blog looks like a cross between douglas adams and shakespeare or somethin...i mean if ur going to bequeath your misery on the reader the reader should at least know wtf bequeath means...

anyway what is this project which is the source of the miseries

Unknown said...

dude stop bithcing........ and get on with it already